Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Summing Up!!!

Hello everyone!

Just a quick note...

I hope you are finding this blog relevant and interesting. I have loved reading all of your comments and I hope my feedback has been useful in assisting you to meet the needs of children with writing difficulties.

Remember, it is important to thoroughly research all avenues before choosing the right assistive technology for you. Without your support and guidance these students might not have high success with writing. Simply providing your child with an assistive technology is not enough - we must train them in how to use it. 

I am off now to the Lawn Bowl Championships - I think I am in with a good chance! Wish me luck and talk to you all in a few weeks!!!!


Ciao
Miss Assistive Technology


Photo Source: http://i.ehow.com/images/a06/09/qh/assistive-technology-written-expression-disorder-200X200.jpg

2 comments:

Parent said...

Your posts have definitely been insightful Miss Assistive Technology! Looking forward to many more to come.

GOODLUCK AT LAWN BOWLS!!!

Mrs Clover

Miss Assistive Technology said...

Thanks. I need all the luck I can get!!!!

Ill be back in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned :D

Ciao
Miss Assistive Technology